Friday, September 23, 2005
Seven Things
Gonna do my tag now... Ivan slept on time *hooray!*

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Write a will, make sure my family can get my money fast rather than wait for years!
2) Get a tattoo of my children's names
3) Quit my job and TRY to be a good SAHM
4) Travel the world with hubby, better still with my mother also
5) Blog more, so that when I'm no longer around my children can still get a piece of me :P
6) Get out more for catch-ups time with my friends
7) Tell everyone I love, that I love them thiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss much!

7 things I could do:
1) Be a better mummy & spend more time with Ivan
2) Be a better wife & spend more time with hubby
3) Spend more time talking with baby #2 in my tummy
4) Be a better daughter to my mother & stepdad
5) Be a better sister to my brothers & sisters
6) Be a better person & do more good deeds
7) Be more patient & stop cursing while driving to work in the mornings

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Sammi Cheng (like her songs)
2) Bond (like their music)
3) ei... very difficult to get these names leh
4) can skip ar?
5) later only fill in can ar?
6) just act like you never see this part lar
7) ...

7 often repeated words:
1) shaddap / diam (to my colleague technicians)
2) nia seng (to my colleague technicians)
3) pain-pain ar?
4) baby want mum-mum?
5) come mummy carry
6) be careful hah
7) come mummy sayang

7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1) tall-ish
2) meaty-ish (don't like anorexic men la)
3) hairy-ish legs (don't like pak cham kai (Cantonese:hairless) la)
4) strong arms
5) big feet
6) nice smile
7) great teeth (only trait hubby don't have leh... good what, he have 6 out of 7... LOL)

7 tags go to:
1) Michelle
2) Evelyn
3) Zara's mama
4) Janie
5) Shopping Mum
6) Sabrina
7) Egghead
All of the above, don't do it if you don't want to... and don't kill me when you read this. I'm a new blogger and don't know anyone else who hasn't done this meme *whimper whimper*

Done! Now I can pass up my homework to the people who tagged me... namely Jefferene and Hui Sia... you happy now?!?! *hands on hips* heheh...

Labels:

posted by Sue at 10:21 PM -
6 Comments:
  • At 24/9/05 7:26 AM, Blogger Lazymama said…

    happy happy...thanks for entertain woh! Ekkk, you really say "nia seng" ah!

     
  • At 24/9/05 9:00 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    jefferene: no problem la, not very entertaining as i'm quite a boring person la... and yes, i do say nia seng to the guys coz they get on my nerves and i have a point to bring forward :P, my dept only about 12 people, 2 ladies all guys repairing notebooks

     
  • At 26/9/05 8:58 AM, Blogger Egghead said…

    eh eh!
    I already did mine two weeks ago :P
    the curse is supposed to be lifted liao... not again!!
    *shaking head violently in disbelief

     
  • At 27/9/05 12:51 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    egghead: eheheh... sorry ah, dint see you post on this, you dun have to do it again lor :P

     
  • At 27/9/05 4:08 PM, Blogger ZMM said…

    I'll try to do my tag now..
    you say niah seng too? I use that often too.. haha

     
  • At 27/9/05 10:23 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    reneereeve: *piak* maybe i shd rilly change my name to Brandy / Whisky... see if he spend more time with me LOL...

    zara's mama: the guys at work la, spreading the virus... make me say notti words

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM