Tuesday, March 20, 2007
We Have Moved!
Dear Friends,

Time flies, and before I knew it Ivan is now 32 months and Izac 14 months. Have neglected this blog for ages! Anyway, I have started blogging again. If you feel like following my kids' progress, pls visit them here ---> (click).

On another note, I will continue updating this blog when I have time, and it will mostly be posts about chaplang (mixed up) things that happen to cross my mind... *kekeke*.

Anyway, see you there!

Labels:

posted by Sue at 10:56 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 22/3/07 7:02 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    Hi there, I'm new around here. Hope you don't mind me dropping by. Was intro by my mom.. Tracy (tracy-elydes.blogspot). Hope to meet many new friends as possible. :)

    Do hope to see more of your posts soon!

    When you're free do drop by my blog.. http://sweetchamber.blogspot.com/

    Hope to hear from you..

     
  • At 27/3/07 10:52 AM, Blogger Jacelyn Chew said…

    Hi, nice having you back to blog. First time to blogroll here. Will keep track more on your 'stories' from now on...

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM