Thursday, January 26, 2006
The 4 Tag
This is what I fear the most… being one of the last ones to be tagged and have no one else to pass the homework to hehehe… must really thank Sabrina for the favor this time. Since this tag started going around, I have been hoping I do not kena (Malay: get it), so I have been keeping my eyes opened for blogs with the “4” title. Here goes…

4 Jobs I Have Had In My Life

  1. Notebook Promoter (only for 3 days during PC Fair after SPM)
  2. Waitress (part time job in Melbourne during studies)
  3. Customer Service Executive
  4. Service Administrator (both 3 and 4 in current company, change job title only)
4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over

  1. Pretty Woman (I’m such a soppy person, but don’t you just love happy endings?)
  2. Sound of Music (Somehow I got hooked onto this movie since I was a little girl)
  3. LOTR (all of them, like Jazzmint, I really like these big productions)
  4. Sleeping Beauty (the cartoon)
4 TV Shows I Have Love(d) To Watch

  1. Seinfeld
  2. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  3. Reality Game Shows
  4. Renovation Game Shows
It’s been ages since I have followed shows closely, not as if I have as much time as I had when I was studying last time…

4 Places I Have Lived

  1. Cheras
  2. Port Klang
  3. Melbourne, Australia
  4. Bandar Utama
4 Places I Have Been On Vacation To

  1. Korea
  2. Bali
  3. China
  4. Hong Kong
4 Places I Would Rather Be In

  1. In my home sweet home
  2. In Bed in a 5 Star Hotel
  3. At a spa in Bali
  4. At a sidewalk café with nothing to do but watch people pass by
4 Of My Favorite Foods

  1. Any Chinese style clear soup (I just love soups)
  2. Thai dishes (and make it extra spicy!)
  3. Japanese dishes (influenced by hubby, used to cringe at eating raw fish)
  4. Cheesy food (drools…)
4 Of My Favorite Beverages

  1. Iced Lemon Tea
  2. Barley with Pak Kor
  3. Iced Leong Fun (less leong fun, more water and ice… yumm…)
  4. Carbonated drinks
4 Websites I Visit Daily

  1. My blog
  2. All blogs which are updated
  3. My webmails
  4. Work related websites
4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged

  1. sunshine (Jazzmint’s tagged you already but you haven’t do mah, so I tag also lah)
  2. Milly’s Diary (Milly, long time never kena tagged liao)
  3. Shopping Mum (can get you to type with freshly manicured fingers ah?)
  4. Loc Kee Trading (this fella too free liao, always blogging about games nowadays)

Woohoo… no more hutang (Malay: debt)!

Labels:

posted by Sue at 1:30 AM -
4 Comments:
  • At 26/1/06 11:54 AM, Blogger ZMM said…

    Places you would rather be.. Home sweet home??

    Confinement already stayed home many days woh..

    Not shopping mall, going outside, going anywhere except staying at home ah?

     
  • At 26/1/06 3:17 PM, Blogger jazzmint said…

    high five for cheesy food kekeke...i love fondue (the cheese steamboat)

     
  • At 26/1/06 5:34 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Good girl. Finish homework already..Kekeke

     
  • At 28/1/06 2:45 AM, Blogger Kampungkai said…

    Xing Nian Kuai Le! Gong Xi Fa Cai! How's stuff going with u? Eating lots of bird's best recently? hahahha

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM