Sunday, January 08, 2006
9 Questions Tag
Okay. Since I have been bad and ignored Twinsmom and Tracy’s tag due to busy-ness during the past weeks, here goes my attempt at this latest tag.

The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
  1. The Life of an Independent Babe
  2. My All
  3. All About Zara
  4. Baby Ashley / Faythe’s Baby Blog
  5. Little People
Then you select five people to pass the love on to. Here’s my selection:
  1. Egghead
  2. Jefferene
  3. Annie
  4. Janie
  5. Joanne
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Just finished my pre-university (was doing South Australian Matriculation at Taylor’s College) and enrolled in a twining degree. Guess those were the best years of lepaking (Malay: hanging out) for me… not total freedom until I went abroad to Australia though.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

Erm… January 8 2005… had to refer to my picture archives. Found out that on this day last year I was actually on my way to my 2-day division trip at Port Dickson, so I guess I must have dumped Ivan with my mum… LOL.

3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:

  1. Cheese Rings
  2. Pringles Sour Cream Flavor
  3. Nachos with Guacamole
  4. Yau Cha Kwai
  5. Fried stuff… KFC chicken skin? Eww.
4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:

  1. It’s a Small World
  2. The More We Get Together
  3. I Wish To Go A-Wandering
  4. London Bridge
  5. Sing a Song of Sixpence
5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

  1. Same as Jazzmint – Bank all the money and quit my job to live on the interest
  2. Travel around the world till my heart’s content
  3. Sign up for some serious slimming after baby’s out
  4. Donate to some kids or animal fund
  5. Do up my home so it looks really grand?
6. Five bad habits:

  1. Short fused
  2. Bites nails when anxious
  3. Likes to procrastinate
  4. Eating too quickly… may seem like I’m gobbling down food sometimes
  5. Lazy, if let be, I’d laze in bed for the whole weekend doing nothing
7. Five things you like doing:

  1. Blogging
  2. Bringing Ivan out and seeing a smile on his face
  3. Eating at inappropriate times
  4. Looking at pictures, and most recently try to Photoshop them
  5. Traveling
8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:

  1. Never buy belly revealing tees, gone are the days when I had smooth and flat tummy
  2. Never wear my beloved jeans that fitted perfectly, my SIL#1 untung (Malay: profit) coz she sapu (Malay: swept) a few off my wardrobe already
  3. Never buy another watch, never wear them except for the one I normally wear and I tend to misplace the extra ones
  4. Never buy any glassware unless there is none left, the kitchen cabinets are filled with unused glassware from who-knows-where
  5. Never buy a notebook again unless I quit my current job and is left without one, they depreciate too quickly!
9. Five favourite toys:

  1. Ivan, love to dress him up nicely - tarak (Malay: don’t have) girl, boy also can… hahaha
  2. My Canon Ixus
  3. My Toshiba notebook, belongs to the company though
  4. Photoshop, when I’m free
  5. My car, love traveling to mum’s house

Labels:

posted by Sue at 11:38 PM -
7 Comments:
  • At 9/1/06 3:27 AM, Blogger Jason Lioh said…

    Wei, 3:27AM still awake? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Summore say us. (Reply to Kampungkai's comment)

     
  • At 9/1/06 3:33 AM, Blogger Kampungkai said…

    argh! Jason's faster than me! this is ridiculous! how can this happen! Sue Sue, time to sleep loooooo....3:30AM d! some more say us, hmph! Heard u r expecting a baby very soon. COngrats congrats with lots of hugs! :)

     
  • At 9/1/06 3:52 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    jason & kampungkai: gotta do last minute blogging ma, in case baby pops, you two hor... i really pui fok leh, how come you get my comment so fast wan... and jason, save me some brownie hor...

     
  • At 9/1/06 8:36 AM, Blogger Egghead said…

    wanna pop liao still wanna last minute kena me... I thought I escaped one liao :P

    p/s: actually thank you for thinking of me... LOL!

     
  • At 9/1/06 11:09 AM, Blogger ern's mummy said…

    wahh.... so happening all these ppl, so late still online. how come i dun get to see all these when i stayed up late???
    *sigh*

     
  • At 9/1/06 1:30 PM, Blogger jazzmint said…

    cheese rings..yum yum...i love that too.but the packet seems very big, content very small hoh

     
  • At 11/1/06 10:01 AM, Blogger ZMM said…

    You have to do this tag again 1 yr from now..
    That will give us another insight of you after Izac arrives. :P

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM