Thursday, March 08, 2007
Silly Kids
Yesterday morning as I was driving to work, I met a silly kid on the road. I was taking a left turn slowly, as it is a kampung area where I normally take a shortcut to go on to the NKVE. As I turned, I saw 2 kids, one on a bicycle and one on foot, walking towards my direction, quite to the middle of the road. They saw me coming and started to inch to the edge of the road. The kid on foot then decided to be stupid, and pushed his cycling friend outwards, towards the road, towards the oncoming traffic (which is my car). Now how silly can you get? I know that it is just meant to be a joke, but what if...?

Then as I was coming home, again taking the shortcut to get to my house, there's another silly kid taking a "deadly" chance. He obviously saw me coming, albeit slowly; but he decided that he'd rather risk his life crossing in front of a car than wait another few seconds when he could have crossed over safely.

Hrmmm... I'm just wondering, how will my kids behave next time when I'm not with them. Not so reckless and stupid I hope...

Labels:

posted by Sue at 12:50 AM -
6 Comments:
  • At 8/3/07 9:28 AM, Blogger Annie Q said…

    all these kids ar..*sigh* that's y we always see those kids kena langgar on the road!

     
  • At 9/3/07 5:03 PM, Blogger chanelwong said…

    no wonder soo many case of accidents

     
  • At 10/3/07 10:36 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    kampung kid all the same, I wonder why their parent not worry about them????

     
  • At 10/3/07 5:11 PM, Blogger etceteramommy said…

    Parents don't teach, teachers don't bother... Sigh.. I hope these kids will learn..and hopefully not thru 'experience'. :(

     
  • At 16/3/07 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's why so many stupid news in the newspapers! Kampung style mahhh...parents just don't care!

     
  • At 18/3/07 2:16 PM, Blogger LHS said…

    OMG..next time you also have to becareful when you driving since those stupids always be reckless.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM