Thursday, April 26, 2007
Supini Is...
... great!

I'm glad to say after being here for about two weeks now, the new maid Supini is beyond my expectations! Perhaps my expectation is already quite low due to two problematic maids which I had after Sutini took off but after packing up and returning home (we were staying at my mum's place while waiting for a maid to arrive), I wake up in the mornings to this maid doing stuff I didn't tell her to do... good stuff *stupid grin*.

The first day I woke up and went downstairs, I saw her digging out all the plates, tins and what-have-yous from the kitchen cabinet and wiping the cupboard! Man, can I tell you how surprised I was. The next day pulak I woke up and you know what? She asked me how to switch off the power for the fridge. Turns out that she wants to wipe the fridge and freezer! I was glad, so I just roughly show her where the switch is and told her not to leave it off for too long as there were things inside which have to be kept frozen. The 3rd morning I woke up and went downstairs (duh!) and I found her in the hall, wiping the display cabinet and all the bottles of liqour my hubs owns. I was like... OMG, I love this girl! *LOL*.

Well, the subsequent days went by in a blur as I was always rushing to work, but mostly in the mornings, she just tries to do the housework before the kids wake up.

One thing about her though is the body odour. She never switches on the fan unless we ask her to. Mind you, she sleeps without the fan, and I had to keep asking her "Kamu tak panas ke? Kalau panas buka kipas ya?" (Malay: You're not hot? If you're hot, switch on the fan okay?). Anyway, she listens well, when the kids are around, she keeps the fan on. And we've purchased some kinda soap which supposedly works for BO.

So far, I have no complaints. Oh, by the way, she can't cook. Luckily since she came, hubs have kinda made arrangements with MIL to be in our house from 7.00am to about 2.00pm to keep an eye on the maid and the kids, as well as do some cooking. So far, this is the best arrangement we have made, as I can go to work without worrying that the maid might run away laa or the kids got nothing decent to eat laa or etc etc etc that we mothers tend to think of to scare ourselves.


So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Labels:

posted by Sue at 11:53 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 27/4/07 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like she's working out well. So, did the soap work? Hehe..

     
  • At 27/4/07 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah..got so good maid one meh?? I really 1st time heard about this kind of great maid ler..most of them are no kick no work one wor

     
  • At 30/4/07 8:13 AM, Blogger jazzmint said…

    oh oh...good to hear she so rajin hehe...

    hmm BO, maybe gotta use rexona?

     
  • At 1/5/07 12:46 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Vien:
    So far so good. And I not sure about that soap, but she smells better than before, still got smell but better oni :P

    Michelle:
    Yalor, that's why I cross fingers hope she'll last la...

    Jazzmint:
    Yeah, thanks goodness. And yup, if continue got smell will buy some deodorant for her.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM