Friday, April 13, 2007
New Maid
Finally, after months of choosing, applying and waiting for a new maid, she's finally here yesterday. I got her from a new agent, Rachel's agent to be exact. I really hope she will click with us and do her job well.

As of this morning when I left for work, Izac seemed to be okay with her, letting her carry him. They're still staying at my mum's house. Ivan, on the other hand, sticks to my mum like glue. That's normal for him, he's very attached to his grandmother. Hope that he will accept her soon. Till then, my mum will be around to pamper this boy, she loves to pamper him, sometimes too much.

Tonight I hope to finish a timetable for her. Got a template from Jazzmint, will amend it to suit my household's timing. Last time Sutini didn't need a timetable, she does things on her own accord and she does it quite well. Her subsequent temporary replacements were major headaches for me. That was when I thought that having a great 1st maid has spoilt me for the subsequent ones. None of them seem to meet my requirements well. Hmm... could it be that I am extremely picky? *LOL*

Oh, by the way, isn't it such a coincidence that the new maid's called Supini... *hahaha*

Labels:

posted by Sue at 5:42 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At 13/4/07 11:00 PM, Blogger Annie Q said…

    Happy for u, finally ur new maid had arrived..No more headache lo!
    Somemore got time table for her ar? hehehe..
    Sutini & Supini..sister?? hahahaha

     
  • At 14/4/07 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha..yea, are they related?

     
  • At 20/4/07 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wei, supini and sutini also not a very common name wor, but u still get to get maids of this like name... COOL....

    and wei, got time, tell me how the timetable is also leh... hehehe, then i can curi guna... hahaha

     
  • At 25/4/07 10:36 AM, Blogger chanelwong said…

    Good for you at last maid is here to help...

     
  • At 28/8/07 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi, I am new at your blog here..just reading about your maid u got in April...curious but does your maid supini ever worked in HNK and is ard 26 yrs old. Don't check with her but just curious.

    thanks
    thotful

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM