Thursday, October 20, 2005
Photoshop Attempt #1: The Lasso Tool

After reading Jazzmint's Dualtone Tutorial on the lasso tool, I decided to obtain myself a copy of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from my colleague and try it myself. The outcome: so-so, lots of room for improvement.


I must say that this magnetic lasso tool is not that easy to use, unless of course, there is a clear-cut line on the photo itself. Additionally, steady hands or cursor helps as the dots are plotted automatically. Finally, do remember to enlarge the photo for easier plotting.

Labels:

posted by Sue at 12:49 AM -
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM