Monday, April 30, 2007
I Love It Here
Somehow, everytime I come over to my mum's place I tend to overstay *LOL*. I love staying at my mum's, when I am here I tend to be extra lazy as she's there to help me look after my two monkey.

I came over on Thursday evening after work and initially I planned to stay for only one night. Mana tau, end up I stayed for 4 nights already. Hubs must be wondering if I'm having a mini holiday here or something. Everyday I tell her "Yea yea, I'm leaving already." Then I'll dilly dally until the sun also set already and finally I decide to stay for another day. Ugh...

Now half of the long weekend is nearly gone. What have you done for this holiday?

Labels:

posted by Sue at 3:39 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 1/5/07 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah, you leave your hubby home alone? LOL! You know what, I would do the same too!

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM