Friday, May 04, 2007
Back to the Daily Grind
Doesn't the long breaks always leave us so lazy to return to work? Every time I have breaks like these, it makes me just want to quit the job and stay at home when the times comes for me to resume work... *LOL*. But believe me, thats just a passing thought, mind you. I don't think I am stay-at-home-mom material, not for the long term at least.

Yesterday was one such day. I returned to work after 4 and a half days of lazing around (a bit la, with kids how to laze 24/7 wor?). I woke up late due to leaving the mobile phone downstairs (ok, ok, I was lazy). Then since I was late, both kids woke up before I could escape so I was temporarily held back. I finally reached the office at about 10.00am and guess what? Need to have an excuse for being late ma, so I quickly applied for "out of office" and put the excuse reason as "tyre puncture" (convenient reason but not to be used too frequently).

Anyway, the day passed by quite quickly as I have tonnes to do (we just got a new girl in and I wonder why I still have tonnes of work) and I left on time so that I could swing by 1Utama to get some presents for some birthday boys and girls without lugging the kids along. I arranged to meet Jazzmint there, so we kind of looked around and tried our best to figure out what presents would be best for 2-year-olds. She left before I did as she had other plans but she got her loot. I went browsing some more and if you know me, I'm damn fickle wan... look look look, I ended up just buying 2 presents when what I needed was 5 (can you imagine what a pokai month this is for me?).

When I reached home, there was war brewing...

(to be continued...)

Labels: , ,

posted by Sue at 9:30 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 5/5/07 8:58 PM, Blogger 1+2mom said…

    aiya last min shopping more headache ler, end up cannot get anything suitable. especially want to buy cloth, when window shopping no money buy see so many want to buy. When got money to buy but dunno why cant get suitable one.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM