Monday, November 19, 2007
I Got...
Geez, and I thought it would be a straight forward post on what I got from being luck-less. But it was not to be...

I actually got a rice cooker! I have 2 at home already, one more will go straight into the store room until some poor soul invites me for house warming or something *LOL*. But but but... guess what? Just this morning, HR called me up and said, "Sue, I have something which you might not like to hear... when we drew your prize, you got a rice cooker, right? Well, HSL just told us that they do not have enough stock, so they have replaced your gift with an airpot."

OMG, what in the world is an airpot? Turns out it's a water dispenser which dispenses hot boiling water, something which I always thought was useful for confinement *keke*. Anyway, I don't know if it's better or worse, but quite resigned to it. So I just said OK. So now you have it, thank God I didn't get another toaster!! You guys are so teruk to guess me another toaster *LOL*!!

P/S: By the way, it's been like more than 2 weeks since the annual dinner and I still haven't gotten my hands on the cheapo gift... *bleh*

Labels: ,

posted by Sue at 10:38 AM -
9 Comments:
  • At 19/11/07 1:55 PM, Blogger Annie Q said…

    i think airpot better than rice cooker & toaster lei. At least something "new" ma. hehehehe

     
  • At 19/11/07 6:36 PM, Blogger chanelwong said…

    i think airport better since you need it rather than something you do not need it...

     
  • At 20/11/07 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah! Airpot? Isn't that cheaper than rice cooker?! LOL! Really el cheapo gifts...

     
  • At 21/11/07 4:55 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Haha...I'll give away to friends or relatives the electrical items which I've got from Cosmetic points redemption or lucky draw...Wat to do? Keep oso no use. Got already mar...But at least u manage to get something else. Airpot oso not bad mar..Haiyah..which lucky draw give branded expensive things lar.Kekekeke....

     
  • At 25/12/07 1:19 AM, Blogger 1+2mom said…

    Merry X'mas and Happy Holiday to you and your family.

     
  • At 28/12/07 12:41 PM, Blogger Sasha Tan said…

    adoi so many rice cooker! but luckily u got an airpot, better than rice cooker la.

     
  • At 30/12/07 4:29 PM, Blogger Jacelyn Chew said…

    to have a gift is better than none lo....btw, u can sell off ur rice-cooker if too many...kekeke..give it to me oso can! :D

     
  • At 9/1/08 1:31 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Hi! Just blog-hopping and dropped by yours..your baking is so delicious looking..mmm..yummy

     
  • At 10/9/08 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    airport is not bad o..since you got rice cooker already ma...

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM