Thursday, June 14, 2007
Of Lightning and Modems
Rain, I don't really hate rain. Actually, I love rain if I'm at home and in bed, dry. But lightning, that's another matter altogether. Hate it. And guess what it did today? It fried my modem. Left me with only dial up to use. I haven't been using dial up since I had Streamyx installed and goodness gracious, it's freaking slow!! And just when I have time to blog myself crazy after being MIA for so long. Geeeeeeez!

Labels:

posted by Sue at 10:58 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At 20/6/07 4:13 AM, Blogger wHOisBaBy said…

    need to get new modem then. it's kind scare, last time our home modem was fried too. that's when i used to live in KL. lightning lar. can see black smoke coming out from the modem one. and also smell the burnt smell.

     
  • At 29/6/07 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    during such situations another thing that pisses me is cannot watch astro oso!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 29/6/07 11:52 PM, Blogger 1+2mom said…

    We used to have extra modem to stand by, always have this kind of thing happend when really have a frequence lightning when heavy rain.

     
  • At 27/8/07 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    I used to have the same experience when lightning hitted my modem! So misarable without broadband... haha

    Btw, I've tagged you about Birthday Meme. You can see it at http://www.lifelongsharing.com/?p=129
    Hope you will write about it~
    Thanks

     
  • At 1/9/07 11:43 AM, Blogger Jason Lioh said…

    No more updates?

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM