Wednesday, June 06, 2007
I Like This Song
Yesterday night, I was sitting in front of the computer (next to the kids' bed) reading blogs as Ivan was dropping off to sleep by himself. In the darkness, his little voice softly said, "I like this song."

I said, "What?" I couldn't hear properly as his mouth was stuffed with his jut-jut.

"I like this song," he repeated.

I felt warmth all over just by him muttering the four simple words. On this blog, I have embedded a Richard Clayderman piano instrumental called Coup De Coeur. My little darling knows how to appreciate music. Actually, I really don't know why I felt as I did, but I just really felt warm and happy. I was surprised too that he actually told me he like this song.

"Yes darling, mommy also like it a lot," I replied. "Listen to it and go to sleep okay..."

And with that, he dropped off to slumberland.

Labels: ,

posted by Sue at 10:40 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 8/6/07 12:24 PM, Blogger Jacelyn Chew said…

    i've tagged u.

    btw, y can u take the above post about Maths Tutor in ppp? i thought it's for parents in US coz SCORE is in US.

     
  • At 14/6/07 12:18 PM, Blogger jazzmint said…

    hehehe...cool he say that..my girl, when i sing chinese song, she'd say mommy stop..teruk

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM