Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Good Helpers
I seldom admit this but yes, my SILs are really good helpers to me when am stressed out with handling the kids. I love it when SIL#1 pops by our house, coz that means she can keep both Ivan and Izac occupied for a while while I catch a quick shower (if I haven't managed to that day). Both my kids love her to bits, even when they were very little and didn't know any better.

Whenever she comes by, Ivan will be jumping with joy too, as it could mean that he will be brought for a "Barney ride". He loves the Barney coin operated ride in 1Utama. It's a treat for him whenever SIL drops by. Soon Izac will be joining them as well as he's starting to love going out.

SIL#2 helps out too. She stays with us and after returning from work with Hubs in the afternoon (normally after lunch), she sometimes forego her nap to play with Ivan or keep an eye on them while the maid does her chores.

Most times, even when we appreciate people for their helpfulness, we tend to not let it show. It's true in my case, I do not tell them that they are appreciated, but in my heart, I do... very much so. Soon, these 2 people will be gone, off to Europe as they have obtained a "Work and Travel" visa for the UK. They'll be travelling Europe, and hopefully work, for the coming 2 years. They'll be gone in July. I hope my kids will not miss them too much. I'm sure I will!

Labels: , ,

posted by Sue at 2:38 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 9/5/07 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow..looks like quite a few ppl are getting the travel & work visa from UK. My friend is also doing that.

     
  • At 10/7/07 5:00 PM, Blogger Annie Q said…

    Wow..so good!Can travel Europe cum working there...;)

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM