Thursday, May 24, 2007
Of Tearful Mornings
For a working mother, I guess one of the most difficult things we have to face in the mornings is a tearful child when we leave for work. I cannot bear to see my kids crying first thing in the morning but difficult as it may be, we have to do it and get out of the house, or end up staying home or being late almost every morning.

One thing though, I somehow think that kids have a sixth sense. For example, Izac will squirm in his sleep just as it is time for me to wake up, asking to be fed. It's as if he knows that I will be getting up and is trying to prevent me from doing so. And it takes him ages when he's at the breast, I think he's suckling for fun *LOL* or for comfort, not really doing it because he's hungry?

Labels: , , ,

posted by Sue at 12:24 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Sue
Home:
About Me: My Other Blog: Little People
See my profile...

Sponsored
Previous Post
MyBlogLog
Archives
I Stalk
Blog Stats

Check PageRank

Credits

Background by EM